Collection of information
We collect information from you when you enter information on our site, register/modify your account, place an order, or subscribe to the newsletter.
Use & types of information
When you provide information on our website it may fall into one or more of the categories below.
Any information that you chose to share in the comment section of a blog, along with your first name, is considered public information. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to this information as it is open to the public and may be viewed at any time by anyone.
General & anonymous information
Any information that has no affiliation with one’s personal identity so long as it is not paired or included with personal information is considered anonymous. This information may be used to better serve our customers. We may use this information to organize events, improve products & services, and to create a better user experience.
Any information that identifies you as an individual, such as your last name, email address or credit card information. We may use this information to personalize an individual’s experience, quickly process transactions, and to send emails about transactions and newsletters.
If you would like your personal information removed, please delete your account or contact us if need be.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or distribute to outside parties your personal information unless we notify you in advance or gain your permission to do so. Parties this does not apply to are those who assist in the operation of our products and services such as website hosting, conducting our business, or servicing you, and only when those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may provide public/general & anonymous information to third parties so long as it has absolutely no connection or affiliation with personal information what so ever. This information may be used for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
When the law requires it, we must comply. If we are to receive requests about you from a government or in relation to a lawsuit, we’ll notify you when we are asked to provide your personal information unless we have legal restrictions from doing so.
We may also release your information in the following events.
- To enforce our website & company policies
- When we believe doing so is necessary to protect you or someone else’s property, rights, or safety.
- If we are acquired, go bankrupt, or change our company structure. (Your information may be passed on to a successor or affiliate.)
Cookies are small files or segments of data that if you allow, are sent to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser from a website or service provider. Cookies allow a website or service provider to recognize the type of browser you use, as well as the collection and retention of certain information. This information could include your previous or current site activity. This helps us understand what your preferences are and lets us provide you with improved services. If you prevent your computer from accepting cookies, some features on our website may be limited.
- Remembering your login information to keep you signed in. (Only if you chose to do so)
- Granting access to certain sections of our website.
- Usage Analytics as stated above under (Google Analytics).
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send newsletters (only with opt-in & consent)
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Market to our mailing list
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can send an email or follow the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. (This does not include emails regarding verification, purchases or other vital information.)
We do not request or accept personal information from individuals that we know are under the age of 13. Our products or services are not designed to attract those under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must not provide us with this information. If you are the parent/guardian of someone who is under 13 that you believe has given us their personal information, please contact us to have their information removed.
Contact Darts Music
193 Shadowmar Drive
New Orleans, LA 70112